The Fiilex Matrix II RGBW Bi-Color Cinematic Quad-Source LED Punch Light is an advanced 6.7 x 12.2 x 16.5″ light source that employs red, green, blue, and white LEDs that give it the ability to render literally millions of colors, while investing it with an expansive color temperature range of 2800 to 10,000K and a high CRI rating of 93.
Other controls include +/-0.25 magenta/green adjustment as well as 0-100% flicker-free dimming. These settings can be made locally on the fixture or remotely on a console via onboard DMX. The fixture also has a USB port for updating firmware and for powering wireless DMX antennas. The Matrix II has wide 99-degree beam coverage that can be shaped with optional barndoors or a 31-degree Fresnel lens that adds “punch” to the output for selective lighting or long-throw work. One of the benefits of LED use is cool, comfortable running temperature coupled with high output and low power consumption, and while the Matrix II consumes just 340 W, it outputs the equivalent of a 1000W tungsten soft light. The fixture has an Advanced Vapor (fan) Cooling System and a yoke with a combination 1 1/8″ Junior pin and 5/8″ Baby receiver. The Matrix II is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 100 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run on optional 48V batteries when mains current is unavailable.
- Fiilex Matrix II RGBW Head
- External Power Adapter for Fiilex Matrix II RGBW
- Fiilex 3-Pin XLR to 3- PIn XLR Extension
- Clamp Mount for Fiilex Matrix II
- 33 Degree Fresnel Lens for Fiilex Matrix II
- Barn Doors for Fiilex Matrix II
- Medium Speed Ring for Fiilex Matrix II
- Pop Up Softbox for Fiilex Matrix II
- Hard Case for Fiilex Matrix II