- By car. We are located on Hastings street near the intersection of Damen and Roosevelt. You drive past the brown garage until you see the parking lot located on the southside of Hastings street -you will see Eleven04’s sign as you pull into the lot. Feel free to back up to the garage door for easy loading.
- By public transportation. There’s a CTA blue line (Illinois Medical District station) and pink line (18th Street station) located nearby. You can hop on bus 50 for a few stops down to Damen & Hastings street.
We have a spacious parking lot that can accommodate all cars, vans, and trucks. Have a big three ton truck to load? You can back it up to our ground floor garage and let down the gate without any trouble!
Yes! Simply provide us with your effective and non-expired tax-exempt letter or certificate to us during communication.
Yes, check out our Special Offers here for more information on deals and discounts!
Pick up your gear at or after 3 pm the day before your shoot and drop off before 11 am the day after your shoot ends and we’ll only charge for your shoot days.
We offer a 1-day weekend for all orders. Saturday and Sunday count as 1 rental day at Eleven04.
Upon accepting the Quote, a cancellation fee of 25% of total rental charges will be applied if the rental is cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled pick up; a cancellation fee of 50% of total rental charges will be applied if the rental is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled pickup.
A cancellation charge may apply to the rental. We understand that there are many unpredictable factors in the filmmaking world. If your production must be postponed to a later date, reach out to us and we will work with you to adjust the new rental dates based on gear availability and waive the cancellation charge*
*The cancellation charge may still be applied depending on the situation.
Keep us posted! Reach out to us as soon as you figure out that you will be running late for your drop-off. This will help you to minimize the late fee and help us to avoid any conflicts with other rentals.
If you fail to communicate with us, the following late fees will apply to the rental invoice,
- 6 or fewer hours late = 50% day rate charge
- 6 or more hours late = full day rate charge
- If the late dropoff interferes with any already signed rentals, a loss of business fee will be assessed based on the affected orders; This will include any delivery, pickup, subrental, or other fees incurred as a result of tardiness.
- If the gear is damaged or stolen while you’re on set, reach out to us as soon as you can so we can work with you together to mitigate further cost.
- If we realize that the gear is damaged or missing after your drop-off, we will communicate with you via email or phone call to let you know exactly what’s wrong.
- Inform your insurance company regarding the damage or loss so they can be aware of the situation as well. If you don’t have insurance, we are happy to work out a payment plan for the damage or loss.
All film equipment should be dropped off in the condition it was received. There will be additional charges to your order if the gear is extremely dirty, out of place, or returned with mysterious stench or odor then a cleaning fee of $30/hr.
Yes, we offer a complimentary prep session for EVERY order. Simply check the “Prep Session” box when you place your request.
Yes, we offer a complimentary 1-hour demo of a specific piece of gear as per your request. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a demo.
Eleven04 practices a strict prep and test process to examine each piece of equipment before it goes out on your production; a prep session is always encouraged.
However, all equipment from Eleven04 is in “AS-IS” condition. Eleven04 does not offer any warranties. If you experience any technical difficulties during our business hours, feel free to reach out to us at 312-265-0616 and we are happy to assist you.
Yes, you can assign any person to pick up the equipment for you as long as you send us the authorized representative’s information in a written form, and the person shows up with a valid ID as proof.
We process our payments with Quickbooks on site using your credit/debit card. If you wish to pay in advance or have someone else pay for the invoice, reach out to us so we can send an electronic payable invoice to the designated person.
Currently Eleven04’s regular business hours are M-F 9 am – 5 pm. If you can’t make the pick-up/drop-off happen within the business hours, let us know and we will try our best to accommodate!
*Additional charges may apply.
We offer gear delivery and pick-up to certain areas within Chicagoland. Let us know if you need your equipment to be delivered or picked up when placing your reservation and we will try our best to accommodate your request *additional charges may apply.
Not necessarily. If you successfully registered in our system, we offer insurance exemption. This allows you to rent with no COI and no deposit for gear replacement value of up to $10,000
However, for your own protection, we strongly recommend having insurance for your production and rented gear.
*Exclusion may apply
- List Eleven04 Productions, LLC 2059B W Hastings, St, Chicago, IL 60608 as Additional Insured and Loss Payee
- The insurance must cover the total gear replacement value on the order The replacement value for each order will be included in the Quote.
- The COI specifies Inland Marine or Leased/Rented Equipment coverage.
- More information here.